Working at AppliTek - Updated job positions April 25, 2012
These are exciting times for AppliTek. We have very ambitious plans for growth, of which the underlying conditions were created the last years in terms of global market coverage and numerous new and innovative products. To achieve our ambitious goal we need to recruit people across a wide range of disciplines.
Our highly skilled and experienced teams are using AppliTek's world-leading state-of-the-art technology to help making the world greener & cleaner, to make the process industries run smoother and more economically.
To apply for one of the open positions, send your motivation letter and CV with picture to AppliTek NV, HR Officer, Venecoweg 19, B9810 NAZARETH, BELGIUM, or contact our HR department by e-mail.
- NEW (April 25, 2012) : Construction assistant
- Technical & Engineering Assistant
- Warehouse Receiver & Shipper (part-time)
- International Account Managers : environmental & industrial markets
NEW: Construction assistant
In collaboration with our internal departments of Application and Analyzers you undertake the electro/mechanical assembly and panel wiring of automatic analyzers. As a part of a dynamic team you assure the in-house construction of international analysis and instrumentation projects for petrochemical industry, for water treatment plants etc.
Skills: you are able to read, interpret and execute engineering drawings. You are a “handyman” with a desire for perfection. You are passionate about building equipment from scratch to quality control, in line with build specifications.
Qualification: you have a minimal experience in electricity, electronics, mechanics.
Technical & Engineering Assistant(s)
In our department Engineering you participate in the design phase and implementation of analyzer systems and projects. You support the electrical and mechanical engineers or technicians in the construction of the AppliTek systems. After construction works, validation and calibration tests are to be conducted. You support on-site supervision and commissioning (on-site in AppliTek or on-site abroad)
Industrial or Civil Engineer or Graduate in electromechanics
Willing to travel (on average 10% worldwide)
Knowledge of Autocad & PLC
Experience of 2-5 years in a similar position.
Working language can be English if preferred by you
Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus
Contract: contract to hire (interim) with a chance for permanent position
Warehouse receiver (part-time)
As a warehouse receiver (and shipper) your main responsibility is to ensure the prompt shipment of goods and to check incoming packages for completeness and damage. You ensure that the warehouse is kept in a clean and organized working place, even when projects are at full execution and “all hands are on deck”.
Fork-lift truck certification. Experience 1-2 years in a warehouse.
Candidates with driving license C and/or basic know-how of electricity hold winning cards for this position.
On top of that, you should be willing to learn the basics of our equipment and components used.
Part-time occupation (5 x ½ day per week)
An interesting job in an internationally operating SME with a chance of permanent position
International account managers
(EMEA / NCSA / APAC)
- we are looking for pro-active and committed International Account Managers
- you are responsible for commercial and technical follow up of key customers in a specific industry (environmental, process, homeland security, ...)
- AppliTek is a key player in the on-line analyzer systems market to protect and control the Chlor- Alkali, Petrochemical, oil & gas and Pharmaceutical production processes.
- AppliTek moreover manufactures a range of on-line analyzers.
- After being trained he or she has to work independent reporting to the Vice President, Sales. We are looking for highly technical skilled people with no fear for a technical-commercial job.
- You are Industrial Engineer or Graduate in electronics, chemistry, physics , process control, ...
- You are willing to travel (on average 30% worldwide)
- You have already some experience in the chemical industry
- Working language can be English if preferred by you
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus
Contract: permanent position.