Within the Technical & Sales Support team you are the central point of contact for our customers and your colleagues all over the world on both a commercial and technical level. You investigate and handle all incoming questions with regard to sales, operation and maintenance of online water analyzers and provide fast and accurate solutions to internal and external customers. On a regular basis you will visit customer sites globally for specific applications and projects. You facilitate and support sales and technical trainings at customer sites. You are also responsible for the meticulous management of the technical database.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a chemistry related field
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a sales and/or technical customer support role
- Talent for automatization, electronics, analytical chemistry
- Experience with process technology, water analysis and/or water treatment systems is a plus, an interest in these fields is a requirement
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible, well organized, commercial attitude and great customer-orientation
- Good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, CRM systems
- Good oral and written skills in Dutch and English language, any other additional world language is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time, up to appr. one week continuously
- Living preferably within commutable distance from Nazareth
- Working for a leading, worldwide operating company in the field of analyzer systems and projects.
- Working with technically high-quality and very diverse challenges in an international environment.
- Achieving results in an enthusiastic, driven and divers team in a good team spirit.
- Working according to the Danaher Business System, the system that makes us distinctive and offers unique advantages.
- Joining our competitive remuneration and benefits program.
Interested in this exciting position? Submit your application via our portal.
AppliTek, part of Hach (www.hach.com) is a specialist manufacturer of on-line, automatic analyzers and monitoring systems used in a myriad of environmental and industrial applications. Our customers are within the chemical industry, water treatment, mining, power plants, or places where critical fluid analyzes are located. As Masters in Analytical Technology, AppliTek serves a global market with high-tech equipment.