Influent toxicity is a non-specific parameter that allows you to monitor and protect your wastewater treatment plant’s valuable microorganisms from toxic influent. During this session, you will learn how a toxicity index and continuous monitoring can help protect plant assets and improve operations
- What is influent toxicity and how it differs from effluent permit requirements
- Toxicity issues in wastewater treatment plants
- Respirometric measurements: How does it work?
- Identify areas of opportunity and how to utilize new tools and technology now available
- Q&A Session: Interact with presenters during the live question and answer session
Date: May 26, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM Central European Summer Time
This free English language webinar is hosted by Hach.
In case you are not able to join the live event, you will receive a link to the recorded webcast afterwards.