New Insights and Technologies
Desalination processes using membrane technology face multiple challenges every day: How to prevent uncontrolled deposition and clogging, organic growth and biofouling, membrane oxidation by Chlorine, while meeting quality standards and maintaining uptime.
Join us for this new webinar to learn about monitoring strategies that will support you in:
- Protecting your assets by controlling the quality of your feed water
- Minimizing the loss of produced water
- Maximizing process uptime
- Providing safe, quality water
- Introduction to water quality in desalination processes
- Overview of measuring technologies and parameters
- Langelier Saturation Index
- Q&A: Interact with our presenters during the live question and answer session
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM CET
This free English language webinar is hosted by Hach.
In case you are not able to join the live event, you will receive a link to the recorded webcast afterwards.