Series of On-line Titrimetric Analyzers
Titration involves determining the analyte(s) of interest by the addition of accurately known volumes of standardized titrant to a sample solution. The TitriLyzer™ Series of On-line Titrimetric Analyzers are state of the art titration systems equipped with a high precision dispenser system and other quality components, available at an attractive price/quality ratio.
For the TitriLyzer™ Series, two distinct titrimetric techniques are available in function of the measuring range, the application and parameter.
- Acid-base, redox or precipitation titration are typically used in the potentiometric configuration, where the endpoint is determined by use of a pair of electrodes or a combination electrode, i.e. the indicator and reference electrode.
- In the (photo)colorimetric analyzer configuration, color change is used to determine the endpoint of the titration. The color change is accurately measured by AppliTek’s own compact photometer with high sensitivity.
On-line monitoring of chemical parameters and quality indices in both clean and dirty water types:
- Boiler feed water / steam cycle monitoring
- Anaerobic digestion control
- Drinking water monitoring
- Waste water monitoring
The TitriLyzer™ is also known as the Hach EZ4000/5000 Series.
Flexibility in titration methodology
Straight-forward design, single methodology, single parameter, factory set measuring range
Complete separation between electronics and wet part
Smart features and add-on units reduce down-time and unnecessary checks substantially
Up to three (6) sampling points possible
Incorporated industrial PC with AppliTek controller software
Extended data communication and exchange features
Please contact us to check the detailed datasheets with analytical data for your specific parameter(s).